The AAA car insurance company was originally called the American Automobile Association and it was set up in 1902. Registered members are provided with rewarding policies by the AAA car insurance company while members who are consistently in paying the membership fees have their cars regularly covered whereas the cars belonging to members who do not pay their membership dues consistently are not covered regularly.
Coverages Done By Aaa Car Insurance
The AAA car insurance company gives enticing coverage to the satisfaction of their members. These coverages offered by AAA insurance to customers include:
- Accidental coverage to members.
- Medical payments of accident victims are funded by the company.
- The AAA car insurance company grants, rental car reimbursement to their members.
- Collision coverage is given to the customers.
- Comprehensive coverage is also made available for their valued customers.
- Uninsured motorist is covered by aaa car insurance company.
The aforementioned liabilities covered by AAA car insurance company are supported with rewarding discounts. Also, multi-line facility, driving discount, safety measures are made open to high policy discounts. Drivers who are not reckless are eligible to reap good discounts. The AAA car insurance company also forfeits collecting $250 membership fees from members who are involved in an accident for the first time. One of the reasons why people love buying the different policies from AAA company is because of the emergency road service they make available for their valued customers. With this emergency roadside service policy, it is possible for members to get their car repaired on the road, provision of a rental car when the car can’t be repaired. This insurance service is enough to make members satisfied as AAA car insurance company gives immediate response when called upon.
Minimum Coverage Offered By Aaa Car Insurance Company
Every registered member is covered with minimum liability which solely depends on the regular payments of membership fees. The AAA car insurance company always increases premium every passing month.
Aaa Car Insurance Company Coverage
From aaa car insurance reviews carried out, it was noticed that the company gives the following coverages to their customers:
- Liability insurance: This minimum liability differs in operational states.
- Uninsured Motorist: Having an insurance with this car insurance company got you covered when you are involved in any accident with a non member who happens to be at fault.
- Medical Coverage: AAA members are eligible to claim the medical cost when injured on the road or when they are involved in an accident with a car belonging to someone.
- Collision Coverage: The company covers you when you collide with anything apart from a car.
- Other coverage given to members is the rental car reimbursement.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage involves theft, natural calamities and other occasions which are far from the collision.